Nikkai Quad Satellite LNB
• Used to replace a single LNB for a satellite installation with 2, 3 or 4 receivers • Watch different channels from the same satellite using multiple receivers• Can be used to replace a broken or faulty LNB for all satellite dish installations• This LNB is compatible with all the receivers and dishes (an adapter clip may be needed for an original Sky dish)• Quad F-coax output• 40mm fixing with feedhorn• Low noise for the very best reception• 13/17V switchable outputs
|Input frequncy range
|Output frequency range:
||+/- 3 MHz (-30°C - +60°C)
|L.O phase noise:
||-60 dBc @ 1 kHz offset
||-85 dBc @ 10 kHz offset
||-100 dBc @ 100 kHz offset
|Noise figure @ 25°C:
||0.3 dB (typical)
||0.3 dB (typical)
||50dB (min) / 58dB (typ)
||+/- 0.5dB / 26 MHz
||180 mA (210 mA max)
||Optimised for offset feed dish with F/D: 0.45 - 0.7
||-30°C - +60°C / 0 - 100%
||75Ω F-female x 4
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.