Nissan Silvia S15 1:10
• Up to 20 minutes of all out action
• 2.4GHz full function radio control
• Full proportional steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to runThis is one of Japan’s finest street racing tuner cars, known for its fame in the D1 Grand Prix championships and domination in drift races. The car’s officially licensed Nissan Silvia (S15) body is lifelike, with scale details including an accurately modelled racing wing and drive planes. There are headlight buckets, where you can mount LED lights, adding to the car’s realism and design. The whole body is injection-moulded with thick polycarbonate that gives just the right amount of flex and bracing finished off with paint for an authentic look. The multi-spoke large rims feature low profile tyres with wide compound threads, real brakes and callipers.
This is a ready-to-run, shaft-driven 4WD that is perfect whether you’re a beginner or an RC hobbyist looking for a new project or addition to your garage. The same level of detail and design has been put into the rolling chassis, which not only looks good, but give you a street racing car that will have you cruising and drifting down the street.
What makes the machine?
Featuring the proven V100-S chassis, this RC electric car is powered by a Dynamite Fuze 4-Pole 3300Kv 540 brushless motor with a waterproof ESC (electronic speed controller), both of which are prewired and removable for repair or upgrades. The motor guards have been designed with cooling vents to help circulate air, ensuring increased longevity. The low centre of gravity design alongside the double wishbone suspension offer superb control, with positional friction coil-over shocks on the rear. The viscous torque vectoring differentials do an amazing job transmitting power from the 15 turn motor through a fully ball-raced transmission.
The shaft-driven transmission uses a dual bellcrank steering setup, which provides excellent traction and control. With the 4WD drivetrain, you will be drifting around corners with stability and control.
What else do I need?
Everything you need to get started is in the box. Fitted with an 1800mAh NiMH battery pack, mains charger and Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz steer wheel transmitter, there is nothing else you need to get this on the road. The chassis itself is fitted with an adjustable battery department, allowing you to adapt and change to different battery types or sizes. The included Spektrum transmitter features two channel operation, adjustable steering rates and interchangeable grip designs, allowing you to customise it to fit your hand. The 2.4GHz DSM technology creates the RF link between car and handset. With virtually no chance of interference, crisp communication will give you the full RC experience.
|Max Run time
||< 1 hour
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.