Novopro SDX DJ Booth with lighting rig and bags
• Height: 1.2 m to the top of the front panel. 1.8 m-2.4 m to the top of the T bar
• Width: 1.44 m (to nearly 2 m when extended)
• Side panel angles are adjustable from 90 to 145+ degrees
• Cross bar/working height from floor: 101.5 cm
• 2 x carpet covered wooden shelves: W: 61 cm D: 48 cm H: 1.6 cm (each shelf)
• Bag sizes: Bag 1) W: 122 cm D: 15 cm H: 15 cm Bag 2) W: 123 cm D: 20 cm H: 74 cm
• Net Weight of complete system: 28 kgs
• Initial shipping size: 123 cm x 72 cm x 21 cmThe complete and affordable professional presentation display system
The SDX DJ booth has been designed and engineered by working performers to be the most practical and versatile entertainment booth in the market. Manufactured in a tough and durable, powder coated steel finish with solid welded construction points, the SDX booth is built to last.
Due to the innovative design features, the booth is fully adjustable in height from 1.8 m to 2.4 m and in width from 1.44 m to nearly 2 m
The package is supplied with everything required for the initial setup. The versatile SDX booth will then be easy to assemble at your next gig. It comes supplied with two zipped carry bags for easy transportation that are 123 cm x 74 cm x 20 cm and 122 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm, making the complete system easily transportable.
We found that alternative products in the market had a working height that was too low and uncomfortable in use, so we have made the shelf height just over 1 m from the ground making the unit much more practical in use. The whole unit is adjustable in width and side panel angles with the unique sliding shelf support system, which maintains a stable platform for the SDX DJ booth. Two rugged, carpet finished boards are supplied to fit upon the width adjustable cross bars, giving a working area of 122 cm wide x 48 cm deep. Optional accessories are available to increase the useable space even further.
There are no less than 11 fixture mounting points on the top of the lighting bar and the mounting bolts come supplied with the unit. The top bar can be split into 2 x T bars or one continuous bar.
The white scrim panels allow for rear projection of a lighting effect to give you a professional presentation for your clients at your venue. The 4 x white elasticated material panels are attached by the stitched VELCRO® strips and are made from machine washable* and flame retardant material. Spare scrim panels are available separately in a White or Black finish. * machine washable at 30 degrees
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.