NTi AL1 Acoustilyser
• Sound Pressure Level Meter
• Acoustic Measurements
• Audio Signal measurements
• USB portThe Acoustilyzer AL1 is the predecessor of the XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer. It is a handheld sound level meter and acoustic analyzer for measuring and monitoring sound pressure level, room acoustics and with purchase of additional software, speech intelligibility STIPA. Additionally it offers basic audio measurements.
These acoustic and audio functions make the Acoustilyzer AL1 the ideal tool for measurement applications in Installations, Live Sound, Studio and Broadcast. The AL1 requires a miniSPL or self powered reference microphone to undertake SPL and Acoustic measurements. It does not output phantom power. STiPA function requires purchase of an optional software licence.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.