NTI M2230 Microphone
• Connects to XL2 Analyser
• Full environmental class 1 measurementThe new M2230 measurement microphone extends NTi Audio’s range of measurement microphones at the top end. Its specifications comply fully with IEC 61672 and fulfil all class 1 requirements, including environmental requirements. The microphone features a very low residual noise floor of 16 dB(A) and supports precise and linear measurements up to a maximum of 139 dBSPL.
The M2230 consists of the microphone preamplifier MA220 and the omni-directional electret capsule MC230 with metal diaphragm and a standard UNS60 thread. The preamplifier is equipped with an internal electronic datasheet containing the calibration parameters of the microphone. When the microphone is connected to the XL2 Audio and Acoustic analyzer, the Automatic Sensor Detection (ASD) reads this datasheet and automatically loads the correct settings within the XL2. Each microphone is calibrated and delivered with its individual frequency response chart.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.