NTI XL2 Acoustic Test Set Including M4260 Class 2 Microphone
• Sound Pressure Level Meter
• Acoustic Measurements
• Audio Testing
• Room Acoustics
• Speech Inteligability
• USB port
• Mini SD Card memoryThe XL2 Analyzer forms the unique combination of a state-of-the-art Sound Level Meter, a comprehensive Acoustic Analyzer as well as a powerful Audio Analyzer. A range of measurement microphones with an electronic data sheet are available to suit your requirements. Besides being an advanced, integrating Sound Level Meter, the XL2 measures RTA and FFT high-resolution spectra, RT60 Reverberation Time, Polarity, Delay and THD+N. Optional features are speech intelligibility STIPA, extended acoustics functions, noise curves, cinema calibration, pass/fail analysis and remote measurement acquisition. The Type Approval Option upgrades the instrument to the XL2-TA, a type approved sound level meter. Data and audio is logged onto the SD card for transfer to your computer. XL2 stores all reports and log files in easy-to-use comma delimited format, thus no software is required to access measurement data. Furthermore a series of free Excel application templates provide a quick data overview for specific tasks and create a simple report. The optional XL2 Data Explorer software offers comprehensive analysis tools for logged noise monitoring data.
The wide range of functionalities is tailored for measurement tasks in:
•Life Safety Systems
•Industrial and Aerospace
•PASS/FAIL Quality Control
Class 2 M4260 microphone included. The XL2 Requires a Class 1 or Class 2 reference microphone for SPL and Acoustic measurements. Some functionality also requires the purchase of additional Software! Applications included in the basic firmware package are subject to change. See www.NTI-Audio.com for further info
|Requires Class 1 or Class 2 microphone for SPL and Acoustic measurements. Some funtionality also requires purchase of additional Software! Applications included in basic firmware subject to change. See www.NTI-Audio.com for further info
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.