Numark Portable USB Vinyl Archiving Turntable (Used)
• The most convenient way to digitise your vinyl
• Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle
• Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case
• Wall-powered with included AC adapter or battery-powered (six "D" cells, not included)
• Internal monitoring speaker
• Plug and play USB connection
• Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
• ±10% pitch control
• Converts all standard-sized records up to 12-inches
• RCA line and headphone outputs
• 45 RPM adapter included
• Cartridge included
• USB cable includedNumark has created a revolutionary portable turntable that enables you to convert your vinyl to WAV or MP3.
This rugged, portable turntable can run on either wall or battery power, comes with a cover with integrated carry-handle, and has an internal speaker for total mobility.
Using the included recording software, no special drivers are needed to connect PT-01USB to any Mac or PC via USB and transfer music from vinyl to hard disk. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software are included to make importing audio simple. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 imports your songs directly into your iTunes library, automatically separating tracks, and with a free download of Gracenote® MusicID, it can even automatically name your tracks.
PT-01USB has an 3.5mm line input so you can connect other sound sources such as tape decks and convert them to digital files too! RCA line outputs enable connection to your DJ system or home stereo so you can use PT-01USB as a standard record-player. In addition to the internal speaker and RCA outputs, you can also listen with headphones.
With 33, 45, and 78 RPM speeds, PT-01USB works with your entire record collection. There's even a ±10% pitch control to help you optimize your tracks for whatever need you have.
Advanced vinyl-to-digital conversion that's ready to roll when and where you are – PT-01USB.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.