NZXT Aer RGB 120mm Twin Fans with NZXT HUE+ Lighting Controller
• NZXT HUE+ Lighting controller with twin NZXT Aer RGB 120mm case fans
• Light up your system from a combination of millions of colours
• Chain up to five Aer series fans for the ultimate lightshow and optimal case cooling solution
• Move up to 61.4 CFM of air per fan, using the specially designed winglet tips
• Max 1,500 RPM using fluid dynamic bearings
• Built to last up to six years using durable materials
• Unique light dispersion pattern keeps your fans visible
• Works with CAM- software for further lighting customisation
• Manufacturer part number: RF-AR120-C1
• Two-year warrantyWhat makes these fans different?
These twin NZXT Aer 120mm Case Fans offer advanced lighting options when used with the NZXT HUE+ lighting controller. A unique light dispersion design lets you customise the look of your rig with vivid colours. Built using a high grade plastic with anti-vibration rubber, these fans are capable of moving up to 52.44 cubic feet of air at 0.mm of static pressure. They do this while spinning at a maximum of 1,500 RPM at a whisper quiet 22dBA, so you’ll hardly notice they are spinning.
What can I do with the NZXT HUE+ controller?
In order to fully utilise the NZXT Aer fans with the NZXT HUE+ you’ll need to download and install the CAM software. There are four different modes that you can use to customise the lighting effect emitted. One mode is ‘pre-set’ with eight options available for you to choose from, while ‘customise’ lets you change the lighting on each fan. The two remaining modes are reactive and change based on your system. ‘Smart’ mode changes the LEDs based on the condition of your PC – CPU temperature, GPU temperature or FPS. On the other hand, ‘audio’ mode will have the NZXT HUE+ react to the audio output of your PC and beats in time with your system’s sounds.
How can I connect these fans?
The NZXT Aer 120mm fans use a four pin PWM connecter to link to the NZXT HUE+ Lighting controller. A total of five NZXT Aer fans can be chained together to deliver optimal airflow and synchronised lighting for your case.
|Number of Fans
|Fan Connection Type
||4 Pin PWM
|Other Connections - Internal
||Plastic, rubber, PCB
||0.15 – 1.36mm-H2O
||Fluid Dynamic Bearing
||22 – 31 dBA
|Adjustable Fan Speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.