NZXT Internal USB Expansion HUB
• Increase your systems connectivity using three internal and two external USB connections
• Magnetic body lets you position the HUB securely throughout your computer case
• Compatible with CAM devices such as NZXT Kraken, NZXT GRID+ and NZXT HUE+ lighting
• Included cable management straps help to keep you system cables uncluttered
• Dedicated Molex connector helps the HUB to provide power to all your connected USB devices
• Plug and play functionality, requires no extra software or drivers
• Manufacturers part code: AC-IUSBH-M1 What makes this USB HUB different?
The NZXT USB HUB is an internal device used in expanding the motherboard USB 2.0 headers within your computer system.
This attachment allows you to control and power multiple devices such as liquid coolers, fan controllers or internal case lighting.
Designed to be compact, the NZXT HUB can be hidden out the way, and included cable straps can help with any cable management in your system.
What connections are on this HUB?
The NZXT USB HUB uses two types of USB connections which you can connect devices to. The first is four 9-pin USB 2.0 headers, which are most commonly found on motherboards. This connection is generally used to attach devices such the NZXT Kraken water cooler, NZXT GRID+ fan controller or NZXT HUE+ LED lighting controller. The second connection available with this HUB is a standard USB 2.0 port, which can be used for devices specifically designed for this type of connection.
Is installation easy?
It’s easy to install the NZXT USB HUB inside your computer case. The magnetic fixings help to keep the USB HUB in place, and a single 9-pin header helps connect the HUB to your motherboard. Attached cables can also be tidied with the included cable straps. The HUB is powered by a dedicated Molex connector and requires no software or drivers for use.
|Connection Type 1
||9-Pin USB internal header
|Connection Type 2
||USB Type A port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.