Oitez 720p Dash Cam (used)
• 720p resolution for a HD quality recording of any event on the road
• 120 degree viewing angle to give you a wide angled view of the road ahead
• 2.7 inch built-in screen to allow you to watch live and to playback any recording
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• This dash cam can record onto class 10 micro SD cards up to 32GB in size (not included)
• 25 frames per second recording rateWhy should I buy this dash cam?
This dash cam gives a 720p HD quality recording, even at night to record any events that might take place which could help reduce an insurance quote or when making a claim. You can watch a recording back on the 2.7 inch built-in screen to review any events that have happened. The built in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any dispute.
How do I use this dash cam?
The dash cam uses a class 10 micro SD card, between 2GB and 32GB, to record any event (memory card not included). When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered with a built-in Li-ion battery or the in-car power supply. The dash cam will now automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|IR (night Vision)
|Compatible memory cards
||Up to 32 GB microSD
|Charge cable length
||32GB = 4 hours @ 720p
|Black out monitor
|Frames per second
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.