OLED 2x16 Green Character Display
• Colour Organic Light Emitting Display with alphanumeric characters
• OLEDs remove the requirement for back lit panels and offer vibrant, sharp colours
• Low power consumption, 5V supply voltage
• Fast response time and wide viewing angle
• Euro font set version included
• Cross-compatible with all applications using HDD44780 equivalent chip sets
• Standard 16 pin interface, chip on board platform
• Upgrade existing displays or use circuit designs that call on LCDs with OLED technology
• Ideal for applications, hobby electronics or replacing faulty screensCommon issues associated traditional LCDs can be overcome by using OLEDs and they don't exhibit the lag with scrolling associated with LCD. Colour is sharp, vibrant and helps to produce stunning displays and no back lighting is required. Built around the industry standard HDD44780 chipset, this display can be used where ordinary LCDs are meant to go. It can add an attractive finish to home built Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other electronic projects.
||66 x 16mm
||80 x 36mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.