Olympus LS-12 Pro Recorder
• Pro recordings made easy
• Mode Dial & Smart Mode
• Cutting-edge microphone system for clear and powerful sound
• Produce loud, stereo recordings in top quality with acoustic resistance of 130dBspl
• Tuner, metronome, overdubbing & more
• Enhance your tracks with high-powered functions specifically developed for musiciansPro recordings made easy – with Mode Dial & Smart Mode. Thanks to the user-friendliness of the LS-12, recording in top quality is a synch. Fed up with getting lost in endless on-screen menus? The LS-12 goes back to basics – without compromising on any of the finished recording quality. It features a single front dial that lets you choose between tuner and various recording modes in an instant. Combine this with user-friendly display interfaces, an intuitive button design, a Voice Guide with audio announcements, and a Smart Mode that automatically adjusts to the optimum recording level, and it has never been easier to achieve such studio-standard results.
Cutting-edge microphone system for clear and powerful sound. Produce loud, stereo recordings in top quality with acoustic resistance of 130dBspl. The LS-12 effortlessly captures pristine, better-than-CD quality sound as linear PCM recording with up to 96kHz/24bit. This is thanks to two high-sensitivity and low-noise microphones set at 90-degree angles to allow natural and expansive stereo recording that faithfully capture the original sound. This system is also capable of capturing pure sound of up to 130 decibels – for high-quality and immersive recordings without clipping even when recording live shows and concerts. The audio and system circuitry are separated to minimise sound degradation, while a switchable low-cut filter (100Hz/300Hz) helps you reduce unwanted background noises, wherever you’re recording.
Tuner, metronome, overdubbing & more. Enhance your tracks with high-powered functions specifically developed for musicians. From the Chromatic Tuner for getting instruments in tune and the Metronome for keeping everything in time, right through to high-powered overdubbing capabilities and variable playback speed control, the LS-12 boasts a whole bunch of features that will be music to any musician’s ears. The ingenious pre-record buffer even captures several seconds of sound before you press the record button, so you never miss the beginning of a track recording. And once you’ve finished recording, the LS-12 also gives you a host of professional file management and editing options – including File Divide, Partial Erase, and Trimming capabilities.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.