Olympus VN-541PC 4GB Voice Recorder + Dragon Naturally Speaking Software
• Simple to operate voice recorder with included voice to text software
• 4GB memory capacity offers up to 1,570 hours storage for recorded audio
• Connect to your PC or Mac using the included microUSB cable
• 1.39-inch segment display lets you keep track of recording times and file number
• Intuitive slider control lets you start recording quickly
• Versatile recording pre-sets help you to get the most from your recorded audio
• Noise cancelling mono microphone reduces background noise, enhancing playback
• Play your audio back, stop recording and skip between tracks with clearly labelled buttons
• Listen to your audio using the built-in speaker or use the 3.5mm headphone jack for private listening
• Connect an external condenser microphone (not included) using a 3.5mm jack to enhance recording functionality
• Save recordings using the WMA (Windows Media Audio) file type
• Powered using twin AAA batteries to let you record for up to 60hrs
• Model number: VN-541PC VR
• Two-year warrantyDragon Naturally Speaking voice to text
This VN-541PC has been bundled with Dragon Naturally Speaking Recorder Edition voice recognition software. This handy piece of software has been optimised to work with your Olympus VN-541 voice recorder and will help you save time by simply converting your recorded audio to text. Don’t worry about punctuation or spelling, as the DNS software will automatically convert spoken words into the correct format. This is great for verbally dictating emails or converting minutes into text from important meetings, all directly from your voice recorder.
Recall your thoughts
The Olympus VN-541PC Digital Voice Recorder is a great tool for recalling thoughts and ideas, creating memos or using as a portable companion for listening to music on the go. The intuitive control system is ideal for a first time user and extremely simple to operate. Just slide the recording button forward to quickly activate the voice recorder. The VN-541PC offers you up to 1,570 hours of recording storage using 4GB of built-in memory, making this recorder great for meetings or simply to remind yourself of something important.
Record with clarity
The Olympus VN-541PC Digital Voice Recorder is equipped with a single mono microphone for recording or taking notes. The microphone features noise cancellation technology to assist in giving you the clearest possible recordings. This is done by reducing ambient background sounds and low frequency noise to ensure you record only what you want to hear. Chose a recording style that best suits your intended audio: ‘music’, ‘talk’, ‘memo’ or ‘long play’, and the voice recorder will automatically adjust itself for optimal recording.
Connect to your PC
The Olympus VN-541 PC features a microUSB port which lets you connect your voice recorder to a PC or Mac. You can then transfer the audio stored to your home computer system to help you view and organise files stored on the recorders internal memory.
|Capacity - Minutes
|Removable Storage Type
||37. 5 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.