On/Off Footswitch with 6.35mm Mono Jack Plug
• A hands-free way of turning on and off a connected device
• Compatible with amps, mixers, effect panels or any other application that requires a latching switch
• Hardwired with a 6.35mm mono jack plug
• Supplied with interchangeable treadsWhat is this footswitch used for?
If you are looking for a hands-free way of turning on and off effects or switching between channels on an amp, then this latching footswitch would be great for you. Hardwired with a 1.75m 6.35mm mono jack plug cable, you can connect this into amps, mixers, effect panels or any other equipment that requires a latching switch. Manufactured from robust and heavy duty ABS plastic, you can use the footswitch with quite a bit of pressure without breaking it.
||6.35mm 1.75 m mono jack plug cable
|Maximum operating voltage
|Maximum operating current
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||79 mm x 102 mm x 40 mm
||Latching (on/off) footswitch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.