Oregon 450 Outdoor GPS
• 3-inch sunlight-readable colour touchscreen display• 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter• 850 MB of internal memory for map data plus microSD card slot• Wirelessly share routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches between units• High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception• Waterproof to IPX7 rating• Built-in basemap with DEM dataThe rugged, waterproof Oregon 450 GPS handheld has a 3-inch sunlight-readable, enhanced-clarity colour touchscreen. The 450 comes preloaded with a worldwide basemap with major roads and political boundaries, whilst the 450T comes with European topographical mapping, ideally suited to those who enjoy mountaineering, orienteering or hiking. Additional map options are available from Garmin including full roadmaps, regional topographic maps, regional trekking, walking and cycling maps and more! Both models feature a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and customisable dashboard. The Oregon 450 supports paperless geocaching and has an 850MB built-in memory for storing 2,000 waypoints, 200 routes and 200 saved tracks with 10,000 points. With the Oregon 450 you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly other compatible Oregon, Colorado and Dakota users. Now you can send your favourite hike to your friend to enjoy or the location of a cache to find. Sharing data is easy. Just touch "send" to transfer your information to similar units. The Oregon 450 supports Geocaching.com GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. Oregon stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manual entering of coordinates or soggy paper print outs! Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches. Show off photos of your excursions with Oregon’s picture viewer. Slim and lightweight, Oregon is the perfect companion for all your outdoor pursuits. With a simple connection to your computer and to the internet, you can get a detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your outdoor device using Garmin Connect. This one-stop site offers an activity table and allows you to view your activities on a map using Google Earth. Explore other routes uploaded by millions of Garmin Connect users and share your experiences on Twitter® and Facebook®.
|Dimensions (W x H x D):
||58 x 114 x 35mm
|Display resolution (W x H):
||240 x 400 pixels
||193g with batteries
||Requires 2 x AAA batteries
||(not included) lithium recommended
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.