OSRAM LEDguardian Saver Light Torch
• Get high-powered illumination with this 105lm torch
• 12 amber flashing LEDs in the handle can be used as a warning light
• The light runs off two AA batteries (included)
• Comes with a two year warranty for peace of mind (see manufactures website for details)
• Can also be used as an emergency hammer and seatbelt knifeWhat can I use this light for?
Get a bright, powerful beam with this 105 lumen torch – which comes complete with an amber flashing warning signal in one useful package. This emergency LED torch comes with a seatbelt cutter and emergency hammer to keep you prepared for any situation. There are 12 amber LEDs in the handle and a white torch LED to inspect your car or find your way home in the dark with.
How is it powered?
The torch runs off two AA batteries – perfect for using when you’re out and about or camping without a power source. The torch comes with a holder that you can attach to the footwell of your car or inside your boot so that you can get a hold of the torch quickly and easily.
What else can the torch do?
The head of the torch can double as an emergency hammer, should you need to break a window and free yourself in emergency situations. There is also a seatbelt cutter in the torch head. The torch can be attached to a metal surface with the three built in magnets to leave your hands free while still giving you the amber light to work with.
Please note that, under the Offensive Weapons Act 1996, this product cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
||12 coloured LEDs (amber)
||2 x AA batteries (included)
||Two years (for further details, please refer to the manufacturer’s website)
||2 x AA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.