Palit GeForce GT 610 2GB 535 MHz GDDR3 2GB 1070 MHz Graphics Card (Used)
• 64-bit memory interface
• 810 MHz graphics clock
• 535 MHz memory clock (DDR 1070 MHz)
• 1620 MHz processor clock
• 48 CUDA cores
• 8.56 GB/s memory bandwidth
• NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
• NVIDIA PhysX-ready
• NVIDIA FXAA technology
• Blu-ray 3D support
• TrueHD and DTS-HD audio bit streaming support
• Microsoft DirectX 11
• OpenGL 4.2
• Bus support PCI-E 2.0 x 16
• Certified for Windows 7
• Maximum digital resolution 2560 x 1600
• Maximum VGA resolution 2048 x 1536
• Dual-Link DVI
• HDMI 1.4a
• PCB measures 145 mm x 69 mm
• 29 W graphics card power
• Minimum recommended system power 300 W
• Includes manual and CD driverDynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience. Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable. Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth. DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation. The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate colour, and precise image scaling for movies and video. Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.