Palit GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB 980MHz GDDR5 2GB 6008MHz Graphics Card
• Memory Amount 2048MB
• Memory Interface 192bit
• DRAM Type GDDR5
• Graphics Clock (MHz) Base Clock 915MHz/Boost Clock 980MHz
• Memory Clock (MHz) 3004MHz (DDR 6008MHz)
• CUDA Cores 1344
• Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 144.2
• NVIDIA SLI-ready 3-way
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
• NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
• NVIDIA PhysX-ready
• NVIDIA CUDA Technology
• NVIDIA FXAA Technology
• NVIDIA TXAA Technology
• Blu-ray 3D Support
• TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
• Microsoft DirectX 11
• OpenGL 4.2
• Bus Support PCIE 3.0
• Certified for Windows 7
• Maximum Digital Resolution 2560x1600
• Maximum VGA Resolution 2048x1536
• Dual-Link DVI Yes x2
• HDMI 1.4a
• Height 2 Slot
• PCB Width 247mm x 112mm
• Graphics Card Power (W) 150 W
• Minimum Recommended System Power (W) 450 W
• Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin X2
• Accessory Manual, CD Driver, Power CableWith a single GeForce GTX you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game "experience . NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web , or other applications while you game.
DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat output.
Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload of the game to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
DisplayPort connectors support ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 2560 x 1600) -- which result in amazing image quality producing detailed photorealistic images.
DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world’s premier gaming solution.
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.