Palit GeForce GTX 680 2GB 3150MHz GDDR5 2GB 6300MHz Graphics Card
• Memory Amount 2048MB
• Memory Interface 256bit
• DRAM Type GDDR5
• Graphics Clock (MHz) Base Clock 1084MHz/Boost Clock 1150MHz
• Memory Clock (MHz) 3150 MHz (DDR 6300 MHz)
• CUDA Cores 1536
• Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
• NVIDIA SLI-ready 2-way
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
• NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
• NVIDIA PhysX-ready
• NVIDIA CUDA Technology
• NVIDIA FXAA Technology
• NVIDIA TXAA Technology
• Blu-ray 3D Support
• TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
• Microsoft DirectX 11
• OpenGL 4.2
• Bus Support PCIE 3.0
• Certified for Windows 7
• Maximum Digital Resolution 2560x1600
• Maximum VGA Resolution 2048x1536
• Dual-Link DVI Yes x2
• HDMI 1.4a
• Height 2.5 Slot
• PCB Width 254mm x 112mm
• Graphics Card Power (W) 215 W
• Minimum Recommended System Power (W) 550 W
• Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin X1 8-pin X1
• Accessory Manual, CD Driver, Power Cable, HDMI-DVI Adapter, DVI-CRT AdapterWith a single GeForce GTX you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game "experience . NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web , or other applications while you game.
Fancy blue LED lighting on the Palit Jetstream’s thermal solution provides ambient lighting to further immerse gamers into the gaming world.
Unique 6-Phase PWM design reduces max current load to stabilize the voltage level and improve overclockability.
Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload of the game to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D.
A Triple Fan design offers triple the cooling performance, and combined with the 8CM-9CM-8CM Smart Fans, heat is effectively drawn away from hot spots.
DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat output.
Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.