Panzer Glass for Sony Xperia Z
• Panzer Glass is only 0.4 mm thin
• Completely transparent
• Hardness of Panzer Glass is 9 times stronger than regular glass. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the Panzer Glass
• Oleophobic Coating: Panzer Glass has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the glass easy to clean
• Delicate Touch
• Anti-Shatter FilmIt is only 0.4 mm thin and 7 gram in weight. Being made of glass, the edges of the screen protector are the most vulnerable to chipping. However, the rounded edges help to deflect shock from bumps and drops.
Panzer Glass is made to protect the LCD from damages and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The entire surface of the Panzer Glass is also transparent. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the Panzer Glass which means the touch screen's sensitivity is not affected.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.