Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Partybar Mk II - Portable LED Stage Lighting
- Portable system of four LED lights, comprising of 81 LEDs (27 red, 27 green and 27 blue) per can
- Can be set up and ready to rock the party quicker than standard Par-can systems
- Fully positional Par-cans are adjustable individually for maximum effect and coverage
Partybar Mk II - Portable LED Stage Lighting
• Can be set up and ready to rock the party quicker than standard Par-can systems
• Fully positional Par-cans are adjustable individually for maximum effect and coverage
• Creates superb colour wash effects
• Compact, powerful and affordable
• Adjustable stand from 1.37 m to 2.15 m
• Includes truss with clamps and safety mounting points
• Kit includes footswitch controller with 4.8 m cable, light stand (with bag) and case
• Compact slim line profile lights are just 30 mm deep
• Built-in auto programs
• Built-in sound activated programs
• Built-in static or automated programs (includes RGB fading)
• Easy trigger sound active mode
• Easy blackout any program
• Set up and break down very is easy and fast
• Two peddle footswitch for easy operation
• Beam angle: 16° (per light)
• Field angle: 26° (per light)
• Lux: 1,160 @ 1 m (per light)
• Weight: 7.7 kg (includes footswitch)
• Size: 76 x 965 x 229 mmThe Mark II is the updated version of the ever popular party bar. A Portable system of four LED lights, comprising of 81 LEDs (27 red, 27 green and 27 blue) per can. This unit creates superb colour wash effects. In just a few moments this portable system can be set up and ready to rock the party. The fully positional par cans are adjustable individually for maximum effect and coverage. The versatile kit and operating system creates a multitude of effects. Complete with a lighting stand, footswitch controller and carry bag. It’s ideal for every Party, mobile DJs set or the performer on-the-go, including schools, hire and wedding parties. The Partybar is compact, powerful and affordable.
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 of 6 Reviews
31 years as a part time DJ. Initially building everything from raw materials. Finally with a SOUNDOUT set up. which was featured with/in Southern JJ magazine. Subject "On tour with a bit of Class". Yesterday purchased a Party Bar V2. Set it up switched it on and blinded by the light output, Just as well because the accompanying instruction manual is absolute rubbish! Example, Menu feature #Soun not even metioned in the manual. Yes that is as spelt 'Soun' Now at 83. Not as quick to surmise the intended implications as could have done in earlier years. Finally, Gear 5 stars, Manual -10 stars.
Good, when it works
This product was advertised as a great piece of kit, and it was, until it broke the next day (one light didn't go blue). I got a replacement and was happy with it until a week later nine of the green LEDs broke across all of the lights. I got another replacement which, after a day, the green LEDs failed again. They were working off the supplied cables and a surge-protected extension lead with the PartyBar as the only device connected. I've also checked in the other stores and the LEDs are failing as well. Overall - If you don't mind about a few LEDs failing, then this is a great product, but don't be surprised if it does start to break after a couple of hours use
Great - If it works
I bought one of these, and the day after it broke (blue LEDs didn't light). I returned it and got a new one, which lasted two weeks. That broke as well, so i got another replacement. less than 12 hours after that, that one broke as well! Overall, it is FANTASTIC - if it works
I bought the v2 product and is fantastic value for money and better build quality than V1. The lights are relatively bright for their size and without DMX controller they have a built in array of different settings including 12 automatic modes and of course a sound to light mode with a sensitivity adjuster. The unit is compact and practical for mobile applications. Set up is really quick and simple due to the supplied stand and the way the lights are already set up and plugged into the T-bar. The supplied bags make packing away just as easy and take up little room when packed down. There is a supplied foot switch control which allows you to cycle through the 12 auto modes and do a full blackout (on/off) function. The unit is smaller than you might expect (and smaller than a par can unit) but this does make it very practical and very mobile.
This product is the latest v2 product and is fantastic value for money. The lights are very bright and have an array of different settings including 12 automatic modes and of course a sound to light mode with a sensitivity adjuster. The unit is very compact and therefore very practical for mobile applications. Set up is quick and simple due to the supplied stand and the way the lights are already set up and plugged into the T-bar. The supplied gig bags make packing away just as easy and take up little room when packed down. There is a supplied foot control which allows you to cycle through the 12 auto modes and do a full blackout (on/off) function. As Richard said in his review, the unit is smaller than you might expect (and smaller than a par can unit) but this does make it very practical and very mobile.
Whilst the units are slightly smaller than anticipated (compared to par cans) the array of different patterns (as each unit can present 8 different colours independently) is far more interesting and combined with lightness and low power consumption is a winner for operating in small to medium venues
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N40HT||Partybar Mk II - Portable LED Stage Lighting||(1+)||£159.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect