PC Power Supply Tester
• For testing 24-pin and 20-pin power supplys, 4/8-pin connectors, PCI-E power adapter, HDD connector, SATA connector, FDD connector • Brushed aluminum blue casing • Dimensions 89 x 63.7 x 17.5 mm • Light weight and pocket size • Auto warning, LED that shows each output voltage • Use in standard ATX power supplies • This power supply tester allows you to check the power from your 20pin or 24pin motherboard, 8pin, 6pin, 4pin and SATA connections• LED indicators let you know if power is being supplied on each voltage rail, and a master LED informs you of the overall result
•With the power supply being one of the most important parts of a computer, you cannot afford to install a damaged or defective unit. Corrupted data, blue screens of death, and even severe system damage can result from incorrect power being supplied to your computer.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.