PCB Wizard Standard
• Large database of components
• Schematic design and capture
• Manual PCB design
• Single sided auto-routing
• User-defined components
• Copper pour
• Bill of materials report generator
• Gerber and N.C. drilling export
• Integrated publishing with text, graphics and spell-checking support
• Import circuits from Livewire, order code N29AJ
• Free demo and tutorials downloadable from http://www.new-wave-concepts.comPCB Wizard 3 is a highly innovative package for designing printed circuit boards. Offering unrivalled productivity through powerful design tools and an ultra-friendly user interface, PCB Wizard 3 is the ideal choice for all your project work. Add to that, a wealth of clever features that do away with the steep learning curve normally associated with PCB packages, and PCB Wizard 3 is hard to beat
The software is supplied on a CD-ROM and requires Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0 (with SP6), 2000, XP, Vista or 7. User guide and instructions are included within the software. More information including list of supported components and the differences between Standard and Pro editions can be found at www.new-wave-concepts.com
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.