Peak Electronic Design ID Terminators for Atlas IT Network Cable Tester
• Pack of 8 terminators for the Peak Atlas IT cable tester (order code: RS67X)
• You can analyse and identify lots of cables without needing to make trips to swap terminators
• Requires Atlas IT cable tester with firmware revision 2 or later, earlier units can be updated by contacting Peak Electronic
• These ID Terminators provide all the existing functions of cable type identification and fault detection in addition to cable-run identification
• Designed and manufactured in the UKIdentified terminators are ideal when testing multiple cable runs with the Atlas IT Network Cable Analyser (UTP05). As well as the standard cable type identification and connection pattern identification, the identified terminators also enable the identity number of a cable run to be displayed on the Atlas IT's display. Simple the use the identified terminator in exactly the same way as the standard terminators, the identity is automatically recognised by the Atlas IT and displayed along with the connection details. Supplied as a set of 8 terminators
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.