Pentax K-50 16MP DSLR Camera
• Weather resistant body
• Stabilized 16 MP CMOS sensor
• ISO up to 51 200
• Continuous Shooting 6fps
• 100% Pentaprism viewfinderThe PENTAX K-50 boasts outstanding basic specifications that rival many upper-class models, including high-speed continuous shooting at approximately six images per second, super-high-sensitivity shooting at ISO 51200, and high-precision AF with accurate tracking of moving subjects. This means that beginning digital SLR users and casual family photographers can enjoy high-quality digital photography with very little effort. The K-50 also features a weather-resistant, dustproof construction to assure solid performance under demanding outdoor conditions, and also to reduce the need for maintenance. It even provides a wide range of advanced shooting features, such as full HD movie recording and a selection of creative tools such as digital filters, to accommodate various shooting requirements.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.