Philips ADR610 Dash Cam
• 1080p full HD resolution dashboard camera to record all events on the road
• 100-degree diagonal wide angle lens to allow a wide range of the road ahead
• Two inch built-in LCD screen for instant playback
• Fatigue index produces visual and audio warning messages for when the driver should take a break
• A built-in G-sensor records any sudden course of change and impact onto the memory card
• HDMI video output so you can watch your recordings back on your TV via an HDMI cable
• Compatible with any microSD card up to 32GB in size (card not included)Why should I buy this dash cam?
The driving companion that everyone needs, this Philips 610 Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. The Philips 610 Dash Cam captures vivid details with its 1080p full HD resolution. Even the minor details will be picked up with 100-degree diagonal wide angle lens, which will come in handy if there is a collision or incident and evidence is needed. The built-in G-sensor picks up and records any sudden change of course or impact and saves any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash.
The Philips 610 Dash Cam automatically starts recording the moment you power up your vehicle, capturing your whole journey. You will never have to remember to hit the record button, as your dash cam is always ready to go.
If you plan on taking a long journey, especially late at night, the dash cam will offer visual and audial warning messages whenever you, the driver, should take a rest. This is extremely important as more car accidents are likely to happen if the driver is feeling fatigued.
How can I view footage from the dash cam?
There are a couple of different ways you can view recordings from your dash cam. To clarify responsibility on the spot, instant replay is available on the two-inch LCD screen. On the side of the dash cam is an HDMI output, with which you can connect the dash cam to your TV via a HDMI cable and view your recordings in full HD on the big screen.
How do I store footage from the dash cam?
The Philips 610 Dash Cam records directly onto a microSD card, up to 32GB, which is installed into the slot on the unit (memory card not supplied) to record up to four and a half hours of footage. With the seamless loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
||Full HD 1920 x 1080p
||100 degrees diagonal wide angle lens
||Two-inch LCD Screen
||MOV H.264 Video Compression
|IR (night vision)
||Standard Night Time Recording
||64MB SPI Flash
|Compatible memory cards
|Charge cable length
||400 minutes / 32GB memory card
||Seamless loop recording
|Date time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.