Philips HTD3510 5.1 Home Theatre
• Allows you to play virtually any disc or media device
• Offers 300W of powerful surround sound with Dolby Digital to enhance your movie experience
• DVD video upscaling to 1080p via HDMI gives near-HD images
• Audio-in allows you to enjoy music from your iPod/iPhone/MP3 player
• HDMI ensures high definition movies and EasyLink allows you to control all devices via a single remote
• DivX Ultra Certified for enhanced DivX video playbackPowerful surround sound from compact speakers!
Pump up your home entertainment experience with the Philips home cinema system. The exposed speaker drivers offer 300 W of powerful surround sound and the Dolby Digital makes use of the way the human ear naturally processes sound, ensuring superb quality audio with realistic spatial cues. Comes complete with audio in, allowing you to play your music directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad, MP3 player or laptop via a single connection to your home cinema.
With DVD video upscaling to 1080p via HDMI, this home theatre has the ability to produce near-HD images. The HDMI connection also eliminates the conversion to analogue signals and therefore delivers perfect picture and sound quality, completely free from noise. In addition, EasyLink will allow you to control all of your HDMI CEC devices via one single remote.
Lastly, the DivX Certification enables you to enjoy DivX encoded videos and movies from the Internet, including purchased Hollywood films, in the comfort of your living room. The DivX media format is an MPEG-4-based video compression technology that allows you to save large files like movies, trailers and music videos on media like CD-R/RW and DVD recordable disc for playback on your DivX Ultra Certified Philips Blu-ray or DVD player. DivX Ultra combines DivX playback with great features like integrated subtitles, multiple audio languages, multiple tracks and menus in one convenient file format.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.