• Watch in moderately lit rooms with 700 lumens of brightness
• Throw ratio of 0.321 lets you project a 100 inch screen 44cm away
• View a high definition (HD) widescreen picture with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
• Enjoy a rich picture with finely depicted shadows due to the 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
• Numerous connections allow you to connect to a variety of sources – 3 x USB, 3 x HDMI, A/V, Ethernet, SD card reader, VGA
• Two embedded speakers deliver 26W of stereo sound that is enhanced by Dolby Digital 2.1 for a true cinema experience
• Connect to your own speakers through either the 3.5 mm audio jack, twin phono (RCA) or SPDIF optical ports
• Can be mounted onto the ceiling to save you even more spaceSpecial features
• Experience and see in three dimensions with 3D glasses included
• Wirelessly stream your videos, music or pictures to the projector through Bluetooth, DLNA or Miracast technologies
• Store your content onto the projector with 4GB of internal memory available
• Leave your projector on its low power setting (ECO mode), to reduce energy consumption while still being able to start it up in a few secondsCan I use this projector as a replacement for my TV?
Watch your entertainment, whether that is your own personal movies, through an app or normal free-to-air TV, on the big screen with this Philips Screeneo projector. An integrated DVB-T tuner gives you access to a range of standard definition TV channels that you can enjoy on a screen of up to 100 inches wide. A variety of ports are located on the front and back of the projector. In addition, support for Bluetooth, DLNA and Miracast gives you a number of options to connect to the projector, wirelessly or through a wired connection.
To see what Freeview channels you can get, please click here
This Philips Screeneo runs off the Android platform, so you can access a range of apps, browse the web and install any other third party apps with APK installation packets. 4GB of internal memory is built-in, which can be used for storing your digital content or for installing a plethora of apps. Equipped with an integrated subwoofer and speakers, with an output power of 26W you don’t need to connect the projector to any sound system. Enhanced with Dolby Digital 2.1 technology you get the perfect sound experience for you. If you want to connect the projector to your own audio system to get even greater sound there is a 3.5 mm audio jack, twin phono (RCA) and SPDIF optical port.What is the picture like on this projector?
Projecting a 1280 x 800 pixel image at an aspect ratio of 16:9 helps deliver a widescreen picture that displays a great amount of detail. A dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000:1 provides you with a rich picture that has finely depicted shadows and with 700 lumens of light, you can sit back and enjoy the projector in dimly lit rooms. Possessing 3D capabilities, you can also enter into the realm of three dimensional entertainment with the two supplied 3D glasses.Do I need to move the projector back far to get a large screen?
An ultra-short throw projector with a throw ratio of just 0.321 means you can project a 100 inch screen from 44cm away or a 50 inch screen 10cm away. Supplying you with a large screen for very little space to be used. A brown leather strap located at the back of the projector makes it easy to move around the house. So all you need to find is a wall big enough and you can set it up for your children to enjoy or for you to watch your favourite football match.How can I connect to the projector?
Connect to the projector wirelessly or through a wired connection, it’s completely up to you since this projector has the capabilities of working with either. The built-in media player gives you the ability to play any files stored on an inserted SD card or USB drive straight away, without the use of a computer, with a number of file formats supported. Three HDMI ports and a VGA port lets you connect to a spectrum of wired devices, DVD players, laptops or computers can all be connected to the projector and you’ll still have ports spare. An Ethernet port also allows you to connect to your local network through a wired connection, or alternatively you can connect wirelessly.
In terms of wireless connections, you can use fully utilise the projector’s speakers wirelessly with the use of Bluetooth to stream your music over to the projector. Connecting the projector to your local network gives you access to files stored on any other DLNA compatible device such as a NAS drive or server. This makes viewing movies, pictures and songs possible without a wired connection and having those files stored on the projector locally. Miracast technology allows you to wirelessly mirror whatever is displayed on your screen or tablet straight to the projector.