Philips SHE3015 In-Ear Headphones with Mic- In Black
• Extra Bass
• 14.8mm speakers
• Neodymium magnets
• Rubberised front cap
• Built-in microphoneExtra bass & soft body for comfy fit. Philips SHE3015 headphones with soft body ear buds offer a comfortable fit. The built-in mic and control make hands free talking on mobile easy
Enjoy quality sound
• 14.8mm speaker drivers for high quality sound
• Neodymium magnets enhance bass performance and sensitivity
Ultimate wearing comfort
• Soft body ensures a comfortable fit
• Rubberized front caps for wearing comfort
Design for convenience
• Flexi-Grip design for durability
• Built-in microphone switches you from music to phone calls
• 14.8mm speakers:
• Large 14.8mm speaker drivers squeezed into ear bud headphones deliver high quality sound.
A soft, flexible part protects the cable connection from damage that otherwise would occur due to repeated bending.
Neodymium is the best material for producing a strong magnetic field for greater sensitivity in a voice coil, better bass response and higher overall sound quality.
Rubberised front cap:
A rubberized front cap provide a totally soft body for wearing comfort.
The transparent, rubberized headphone body moulds itself to the shape of the ear for comfortable listening.
The built-in microphone lets you easily switch from music listening to taking phone calls - easily, so you’ll always stay connected with what matter most to you.
•Acoustic system: open
•Magnet type: Neodymium
•Voice coil: copper
•Impedance: 16 ohm
•Maximum power input: 25 mW
•Sensitivity: 107 dB
•Speaker diameter: 14.8 mm
•Frequency response: 9 - 22 000 Hz
•Cable Connection: two-parallel, symmetric
•Cable length: 1 m
•Connector: 3.5 mm
•Finishing of connector: nickel plated
•Type of cable: copper
•EAN: 69 23410 73225 2
•Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 5,2 x 17,5 x 2,8 cm
•Gross weight: 0,0339 kg
•Nett weight: 0,0134 kg
•Number of products included: 1
•Packaging type: Dummy
•Tare weight: 0,0205 kg
•Type of shelf placement: Dummy
•Gross weight: 0,1287 kg
•GTIN: 2 69 23410 73225 6
•Inner carton (L x W x H): 17,9 x 8 x 6 cm
•Nett weight: 0,0402 kg
•Number of consumer packaging: 3
•Tare weight: 0,0885 kg
•Gross weight: 1,2586 kg
•GTIN: 1 69 23410 73225 9
•Outer carton (L x W x H): 34,5 x 19,7 x 16,3 cm
•Nett weight: 0,3216 kg
•Number of consumer packaging: 24
•Tare weight: 0,9370 kg
•Product dimensions (W x H x D): 1,6 x 2,1 x 1,25 cm
•Weight: 0,0134 kg
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.