Pibow Timber Case For Model B+
• Protects your Raspberry Pi
• Leaves primary ports accessible
• Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
• Etched port markings
• High-quality responsibly sourced spruce hardwood layers
• No tools requiredThe all-new Pibow Timber for Raspberry Pi Model B+ redesigned with add-on boards in mind.
Pibow Timber is a sleek, durable and attractive case crafted out of eight unique spruce layers with a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside.
Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality spruce and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Model B+ while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, accessible.
Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.