PIC In Practice
• A practical guide for all newcomers to the PIC microcontroller• Discover micro electronics by building PIC circuits• Based on Manchester Metropolitan University’s highly successful short courses on the PICPIC in Practice is a graded course based around the practical use of the PIC microcontroller through project work. Principles are introduced gradually, through hands-on experience, enabling students to develop their understanding at their own pace.This book can be used at a variety of levels. The carefully graded practicals make it ideal for colleges and schools, many university students and professionals and also newcomers to PIC. In addition, electronics hobbyists will find this book an exciting introduction to the world of microcontrollers.PIC in Practice introduces applications using the popular 16F84 device and includes sections on the 16C711, 12C508, 16F87X and the latest 16F627 devices.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.