• The 14-pin microcontroller provides the features and intelligence not previously available due to cost And board space limitations• Ideal for just about any embedded control applicationThe PIC16F676 microcontroller products merge all the advantage of the mid-range x14 architecture and the flexibility of FLASH program memory into a 14-pin package. The PIC16F6XX devices feature a 14-bit instruction set, small footprint package and a wide operating voltage of 2.0 - 5.5 volts. In addition, these devices offer an internal programmable 4MHz oscillator, on-board EEPROM data memory, on-chip voltage reference and up to eight channels of 10-bit ADC.
|10-bit A/D (ch):
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.