PiFace Raspberry Pi Case Carbon Fibre
• A durable plastic case designed to house the Raspberry Pi with PiFace
• High impact plastic protects against knocks and bumps
• Light pipe to see LED indicators
• Slots for Raspberry Pi and PiFace connections
• Holes for the PiFace buttons
• Screwdriver access for attaching wires
• Use four rubber feet or mount on a wall
• Compatible with models A and B version 1
• Black colour carbon fibreWhat are the reasons to get this case for my Raspberry Pi?
The PiFace Raspberry Pi case is a useful enclosure designed to house the Raspberry Pi with the PiFace attached. The Raspberry Pi case remains safe and secure inside a purpose built case – which still gives you access to the standard ports for connecting to your Pi board. This includes an HDMI slot, spaces to connect your USB cables, analogue connections and the SD card slot.
The case is made of a high impact plastic to minimise any damage to your Raspberry Pi and PiFace if it is knocked or dropped. The high gloss finish makes the case look attractive in any application.
It is well suited to different Raspberry Pi projects?
All of the cut-out slots come ready-made, so you do not have modify the case for your projects. It comes with transparent LED light pipe windows, built-in for viewing the PiFace’s indicators. This case for the Raspberry Pi and PiFace comes with windows and slots that let you make use of the breakout board’s functions.
The side window slots let you add in wires that screw into the terminals. The screwdriver accesses these along the top window slots. There are holes in the case that allow the four physical buttons on the PiFace to be operated through the case. A LAN opening lets you connect your project to a network and the web.
Four rubber feet give you the option of elevating your case from the table and four wall-mountable holes allow you to attach it to a vertical surface. This case is designed to fit Raspberry Pi models A and B version 1.
|Type of devices
||Raspberry Pi Case
||Raspberry Pi models A & B version 1 and PiFace
||All ports accessible
||9.4mm x 31.9mm x 60.4mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.