Pimoroni Enviro pHAT
• BMP280 temperature/pressure sensor
• TCS3472 light and RGB colour sensor
• Two LEDs for illumination
• LSM303D accelerometer/magnetometer sensor
• ADS1015 4-channel analog to digital sensor (ADC)
• Requires solderingTiny board, huge potential
The Pimoroni Enviro pHAT is a tiny PCB packed with four different sensors, which can measure up to 10 different variables. You can determine temperature, pressure, light level, colour, three-axis motion, compass heading, and numerous analogue inputs. This makes the Pimoroni Enviro pHAT ideal for monitoring conditions in your home, garage or greenhouse, or even for setting up a web server and remotely monitoring it from anywhere.
A great companion
The Pimoroni Enviro pHAT is perfect for combining with other HATs and pHATs to make even bigger projects. When paired with the Unicorn pHAT you can display the sensor values, or you can use the Scroll pHAT to display a graph of your values. When used in conjunction with another HAT or pHAT, your possibilities are almost limitless.
|Compatible Raspberry Pi
||Enviro pHAT PCB
||Male header for ADC pins
||2x20 0.1" female GPIO header
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.