Pioneer 505 Metal Detector
- Deep seeking detection - Detect large objects up to 5 feet deep...coins up to 11 inches deep. Detects through solid rock, dirt, mud, sand, cement and water.
- 5 modes of operation - No-motion All-metals, Motion All, Metals, Discrimination, Notch, AutoNotch
- 4-Level progressive iron discrimination - Tune out small ferrous items while still detecting valuable iron relics and collectibles.
Pioneer 505 Metal Detector
• 5 modes of operation - No-motion All-metals, Motion All, Metals, Discrimination, Notch, AutoNotch
• 4-Level progressive iron discrimination - Tune out small ferrous items while still detecting valuable iron relics and collectibles.
• Automatic and manual Ground-Trac® - Sees through the Earths naturally occurring minerals. The Pioneer 505 automatically scans the soil in the Motion modes and continuously adjust to changing soil conditions. Lets the user control the ground balance function in No-Motion mode, for specialised detecting applications.
• Full discrimination and notching capability - Disc/Notch control allows user to detect or reject a range of metals. You decide what to detect...and which unwanted metals to ignore.
• 3-Tone target identification - Different types of metals induce different tones. Low tone for iron, nickel and small gold. Medium tone for zinc, large gold and most trash. High tone for silver and copper.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N04JN||Pioneer 505 Metal Detector||(1+)||£199.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.