Pioneer DEH X5500BT CD RDS Tuner AUX In Bluetooth MP3/USB/iPod RGB (Used)
• Max. Power Output: MOSFET 50 W x 4
• Tuner: D4Q RDS FM/AM Tuner (24 preset stations)
• Plays: CDs and CD-R / CD-RW MP3, WMA, WAV from CD-R / CD-RW/ USB
• Other music devices via the front Aux-In / USB
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Front Panel: Removable
• Display Illumination: Wide angle VA LCD Display (1.5 line with 13+4 characters)
• Button Illumination: Zone based RGB Colour Customisation
• Remote Control: Steering Wheel Remote Input
• Displays Cyrillic Characters: Yes
• Cellular telephone auto muting (+): Yes
• Accessories: Protective Case for Front Panel
• External microphone includedLight up your tunes to match your mood.
The DEH-X5500BT's built-in amplifiers produce pristine sound delivered at 4 x 50 W of pure, proven MOSFET power. If that isn't enough, you can always use the 2 RCA pre-outs to hook up another stereo component, like an extra amplifier for the front and rear speakers or a subwoofer, for example.
This car stereo is specifically designed to play music stored on your portable device. The front panel's illuminated USB and Aux-in give your iPod, iPhone, Android smartphone or USB stick a direct connection to your car speakers via the DEH-X5500BT's sound system.
The additional iPod Direct feature lets you control your iPod or iPhone from the dashboard of your car; the Voice Recognition feature activates certain functions on your iPhone via the Bluetooth feature. Fully Bluetooth-enabled, you can also make hands-free calls and stream audio from compatible devices.
The multi-colour RGB display can be customised to match the lighting in your car or to add effects using the MIXTRAX EZ feature. MIXTRAX EZ creates non-stop, club-style mixes from your music, illuminating your dashboard with colour effects based on the beat and mood of each song.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.