Pioneer DEH X8500BT CD RDS Tuner USB/Aux In Bluetooth WMA/iPod RGB Illumination
• Max. Power Output; MOSFET 50W x 4
• 3 Pre-outs
• Tuner: RDS FM/AM Tuner (24 preset stations)
• Plays: CDs and CD-R / CD-RW
• MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC from CD-R / CD-RW / USB / SD
• Other music devices via USB / Aux-In
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Front Panel: Removable
• Display Illumination: RGB Colour Customisation (210,000 Colours)
• Button Illumination: RGB Colour Customisation (210,000 Colours)
• Remote Control: Optional Remote Control CD-R320
• Multi-Language Display: English / German / French / Spanish / Italian / Dutch / Russian
• Displays Cyrillic Characters: Yes
• Music Browser: Yes
• iTunes Tagging: Yes
• Accessories: Protective Case for Front Panel
• 1 x USB cable (1.5m)
• 1 x External Bluetooth micEndless tunes from endless sources.
Designed to bring the connected lifestyle into your car, the DEH-X8500BT not only plays back CDs; it also plays tunes from your iPod, iPhone, Android smartphone or USB stick. A front illuminated Aux-in and dual rear USB ports provide portable devices with a direct connection to the tuner's sound system.
Enjoy App Control for selected apps. Connect your iPod, iPhone or Android smartphone* via USB and listen to your favourite music and streaming audio apps.
With MIXTRAX EZ on board, you can create non-stop, club-style mixes from your music, illuminating your dashboard with colour effects based on the beat of each song. Or liven up your in-car entertainment even more by matching the wide-angle, multi-colour RGB display and key illumination to your dashboard, favourite colour or mood.
Fully Bluetooth-enabled, you can also make hands-free calls, control specific apps and stream audio from compatible devices. SSP makes pairing to your device a breeze and ASR assures optimum audio quality while streaming.
With a MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier set-up and high-grade audio parts inside, this tuner takes in-car audio to the next level. If that isn't enough, you can always use the 3 RCA pre-outs to hook up another stereo component, like an extra amp for the front and rear speakers or a subwoofer, for example.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.