Pioneer S-DJ50x Monitor Speaker (Used)
• Type: Bi-amp 2-way powered speaker
• Tweeter: 2.5 cm (1 inch) soft dome tweeter
• Woofer: 13 cm (5 inches)
• Frequency characteristics: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
• Amplifier output (Dynamic power): LF: 30W HF: 15 W
• Input terminals: Balanced input XLR x1, 1/4 inch Jack x1, Unbalanced input Phono x2
• Maximum external dimensions: 195 mm x 300 mm x 262 mm (including heat sink)
• Weight (each): 6.5 kgThe S-DJ50X active reference speakers are designed for great audio feedback while practicing DJing skills. The speakers feature excellent sound quality, improved bass response and reliability, three types of inputs, and built-in equalization, useful for DJs who want to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction. Each speaker sold separately.
For maximum audio performance, increased bass output and reduced unwanted resonance, each speaker utilizes a highly rigid medium density fiberboard (MDF) for the construction of its enclosure and bass reflex ducts. Additionally, to optimize sound quality and increase reliability, Pioneer uses woofers made with aramid fiber cones and soft dome tweeters infused in magnetic fluid.
To improve airflow through the port of the enclosure, Pioneer engineered the port hole with grooves to help direct the sound waves smoothly. The technique decreases standing waves from the mouth of the port, resulting in smooth bass and midbass output, with more impact.
Matching the bass output of the speakers, the soft dome tweeters are set in the center of a convex diffuser optimizing output and dispersing the sound energy in both left and right directions for wider imaging. The blue area below shows the normal spread of sound, and the orange area displays the enhanced spread of sound with the diffuser. For a cool cosmetic look, the diffuser also illuminates in white when the speakers are powered on.
Class AB bi-amp
Driving the speakers is a highly efficient Class AB amplifier in a bi-amp configuration to power the tweeters and woofers separately.
EQ Controls: The speakers also enable users to adjust high-pass level output via the built-in equalizer from the back of the speaker. The equalizer adjusts the high frequency range in one decibel increments (-2dB to +1dB), tailoring the audio output to the user’s listening preference.
Inputs and Extras
The S-DJ50X model features three types of inputs (XLR, TRS and Phono) for connection to different devices such as DJ equipment, computers, and portable devices. For convenience and power conservation, the speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.