Pioneer SBX-300 Bluetooth Speaker Bar
• Bluetooth capability
• IR Repeater
• Dolby / DTS Decoders
• Wall mountable
• Height Adjustable Feet
• Built-in SubwooferThe 130W Speaker Bar is Bluetooth enabled to facilitate wireless audio streaming from mobile devices, tablets and computers. The wide-band full-range driver units give a rich, clear audio, while the integrated twin subwoofers deliver balanced bass sound.
It is extremely easy to set up as the speaker connects to your device with just one cable. It fixes easily as the wall bracket is built in so there is no need to buy any extra brackets.
• TV Remote Control
• IR Repeater (Internal/External) Function
• Quick Standby (One Cable Connection)
• Height Adjustment Feet Included
• Built-in Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP)
• Dolby Digital/DTS Decoders
• Equaliser (Game/Movie/Music)
• Surround, Night, Dialog, and Lip Sync (Audio Sync)
• Deep Colour
• Analog Audio 1 in (3.5mm Mini Jack)
• Optical Digital 2 in
• Coaxial Digital 1 in
• IR 1 out
Full-range - 66 mm Full-Range Cone x 2 with Copper Ring
Built-in Subwoofer - 77 mm Cone Woofer x 2
Dimensions - (W x H x D) 900 x 86 (front)/70 (rear) x 121 mm without feet, 900 x 106 (front)/90 (rear) x 121 mm with feet
Weight - 4.3 kg
Amplifier - Class D 2.2-Channel
Maximum Power - 130 W
THD - 10%
Impedance – 4ohm
Power Requirements - AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption (in use / standby) - 36 W / Less than 0.5 W
Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP), Dolby Digital / DTS Decoders, IR Repeater, Built-in Subwoofer
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.