Playstation Dualshock V2 Controller
• Wired play means no more batteries or Bluetooth delay
• Much easier to see the light bar
• New grip texture on analogue sticks
• SHARE button to upload your gameplay clips on social media
• Built-in speakers to enjoy extra sound effects and feel more immersed in the gameRedesigned Dualshock controller enhances your gaming experience
The new ergonomic design of the PS4 Dualshock controller is a stunning development by Sony. Amongst other features, it adds a terrific new feature of wired gameplay, so you can play directly by plugging into one of the two front facing USB ports. This eliminates previous reliance on batteries or battery packs to charge it, and stifles any issues with delayed response via Bluetooth on the original controllers.
Another welcome addition to this controller is the light bar on the top of the touchpad, which means you can see the light without having to look underneath. The new grips on the analogue sticks add a fresh touch and makes will aid longer gameplay as your fingers will be able to play for longer.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.