Call 0333 400 9500 or Contact us
Plug In/Battery Operated Energy Saving Monitor With Timer
• See how much power your appliances are consuming
• Can be mains powered or battery powered
• Requires 3 x AAA batteries, (Order Code L42AL, not included) if running off battery power
• Suitable for an extension lead to be plugged into it, to monitor the consumption of multiple appliances
• Be eco-alert by monitoring CO2 consumption
• Can display the cost of electricity and power used
• Monitors volts, amps, watts, kWh, elapsed time, cost and CO2 emissions
• Displays saving in kWh, elapsed time, cost and CO2 emissions
• 96 on/off cycles per day
• 7 x 96 on/off cycles per week
• Holiday and random mode
• Manual on/off override button
• Alarm mode protects against over current, over voltage, under voltage and over temperature
• Surge protection protects your equipment from damaging electrical surges and spikes
• Surge-free on/off switch
• Rated at 15A and 3289W
• Requires 3 x AAA batteries, Order Code L42AL, not included) for the product to be battery powered
• Weight: 142g
• Dimensions (h x w x d): 130 x 64 x 38mmBy simply entering the unit cost of your electricity and plugging an appliance or extension lead into the power monitor, the LCD screen enables you to easily see the cost of the plugged in appliances. It allows you to see useful data such as: cost generated by a socket, kilowatt hours used (as found on your electricity bill), active watts consumed, apparent power, voltage from the socket, amps used. With this knowledge you can reduce your electricity bill and more importantly reduce your carbon footprint.. The built in timer is ideal for switching lights, radios, etc. on whilst your house is unoccupied, giving the impression that people are in. It can also be used to take advantage of cheaper electricity costs during off peak periods.
This handy product gives you the option of plugging in to a wall socket, or using in places where mains power is not accessible using the battery power option (requires 3 x AAA batteries, Order Code L42AL, not included). An extension lead can also be plugged into the unit, giving you the option of monitoring the power usage of multiple appliances. It also enables you to use the timer function on more than one appliance at a time when using in conjunction with an extension lead.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N47KB||Plug In/Battery Operated Energy Saving Monitor With Timer||(1+)||£11.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect