PNY 410 Graphics Card Nvidia Quadro 410 512MB PCI-e DVI-I DisplayPort
• NVIDIA CUDA ARCHITECTURE
• NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
• FAST 3D TEXTURE TRANSFER
• Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
• Hardware 3D Window Clipping
• NVIDIA Parallel DataCache
• NVIDIA GigaThread Engine
• ULTRA-QUIET DESIGNNVIDIA Quadro 410 GPUs combine outstanding workflow productivity for entry CAD/PLM users, comprehensive professional application certifications, and the peace of mind professionals have come to expect from NVIDIA Quadro products - all at an exceptional value. The Quadro 410 GPUs are tested, certified, and guaranteed to reliably accelerate all major design and CAD applications - assurance of productivity regardless of how complex your workflow gets.Take advantage of improved model interactivity and time savings or take on more complex models. Quadro 410 GPUs deliver almost 90% CAD performance improvement over Quadro FX380LP*and up to 30% gain over Quadro 400. With a 2 year lifecycle and 3 year warranty, Quadro 410 GPUs deliver unsurpassed dependability & robustness expected from NVIDIA Quadro products. New with the Quadro 410 GPUs are stunning image quality improvements from FXAA & TXAA full scene anti-aliasing. Unlike traditional anti-aliasing, this new technology from NVIDIA delivers crisper images without the impact to model interactivity. With its low profile form factor and ultra quiet design, the Quadro 410 GPU is designed for space constrained work environments and lets you focus on turning creativity to reality
Chipset : NVIDIA Quadro 410
Memory : 512 MB DDR3
Video Card Bus Type : PCI Express
DVI Port : 1 x Dual-Link DVI-I
DisplayPort : 2 x DisplayPort
Form Factor : Graphics Card
In The Box : PNY 410 Graphics Card
Model Name : 410
Operating Systems Supported : Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit and 32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit and 32-bit), Linux - Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit), Solaris
Product Family : Quadro
Product Type : Graphics Card
Video Card Bus Version : 2.0 x16
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.