PNY NVIDIA NVS 300 Graphics Card 512MB DDR3 PCI-Express 2.0 x16 with DMS59 to Du
• PNY NVIDIA NVS 300 Graphics Card with DMS59 to Dual VGA Adaptor Cable (Retail)
• Memory Size: 512MB DDR3
• Graphics Bus: PCI Express 2.0 x16
• 1 x DMS-59 video port
• Max Displays/Board DisplayPort : 2 ultra-high resolution displays at 2048 x 1536
• Power : 17.5W - Passive cooling
• Mosaic Mode Enabled : Yes (Windows 7 only)
• nView Enabled
• Low-profile form factor
• Three years warrantyThe NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY, multi-display business graphics solution, designed for small and standard form factor systems, delivers reliable hardware and software for a stable business environment. Tested on leading business applications, NVS 300 by PNY is capable of driving two VGA, single link DVI or DisplayPort displays. With NVIDIA Mosaic and NVIDIA nView technologies built in, you can span and efficiently manage your entire Windows desktop across multiple displays.
Chipset : NVIDIA Quadro NVS 300
Cooling System : Passive
Maximum Resolution : 2048 x 1536 Pixels
Memory : 512 MB DDR3
Video Card Bus Type : PCI Express
Form Factor : Graphics Card
In The Box : NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY x16 PCIe graphics board, Full height bracket (attached to card), Low profile bracket (unattached), DMS59 to Dual VGA adapter cable, Driver CD for Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Installation Guide (PDF)
Chipset Additional Information : with CUDA
Model Name : NVS 300
Operating Systems Supported : Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit and 32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit and 32-bit), Linux-x86 and Linux-x86-64, Intel EM64T and AMD64
Product Family : Quadro NVS 300
Product Series : Quadro
Product Type : Graphics Card
Video Card Bus Version : 2.0 x16
Warranty : Three years.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.