PNY Tesla K10 GPU Computing Accelerator Tesla K10 8GB PCI-E Left to Right Extend
• ECC Memory Error Protection
• System Monitoring Features
• L1 and L2 Caches
• Asynchronous Transfer with Dual DMA EnginesOptimized for single precision applications, the Tesla K10 is a throughput monster based on the ultra-efficient GK104 Kepler GPU. The accelerator board features two GK104 GPUs and delivers up to 2x the performance for single precision applications compared to the previous generation Fermi-based Tesla M2090 in the same power envelope. With an aggregate performance of 4.58 teraflop peak single precision and 320 gigabytes per second memory bandwidth for both GPUs put together, the Tesla K10 is optimized for computations in seismic, signal, image processing, and video analytics. With teraflops of single and double precision performance, NVIDIA Kepler GPU Computing Accelerators are the world's fastest and most efficient high performance computing (HPC) companion processors. Based on the Kepler compute architecture, which is 3 times higher performance per watt than the previous 'Fermi' compute architecture, the Tesla Kepler GPU Computing Accelerators make hybrid computing dramatically easier, and applicable to a broader set of computing applications. NVIDIA Tesla GPUs deliver the best performance and power efficiency for seismic processing, biochemistry simulations, weather and climate modeling, image, video and signal processing, computational finance, computational physics, CAE, CFD, and data analytics.
Chipset : NVIDIA Tesla
Memory : 2500 MHz GDDR5
Designation : GDDR5
Memory Width : 256 bit
Maximum RAM : 8192 MB
Video Card Bus Type : PCI Express
Form Factor : GPU Module
In The Box : PNY Tesla K10 GPU Computing Accelerator
Base Chip Clock : 745 MHz
Each Containing : 1
Model Name : K10
Product Comprises : 1 Pack(s)
Product Family : Tesla
Product Type : GPU
Total : 1 Piece(s)
Video Card Bus Version : 3.0 x16
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.