PNY VCNVS510DVI-PB Graphics Card nVidia NVS 510 2GB PCI-E DVI
• Quad Display Support
• DisplayPort 1.2 Features (with Audio)
• Versatile Connectivity Options using Mini DisplayPort Connector
• Multi-Display Experience with NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
• NVIDIA High-Definition Video TechnologyReliably visualize any data across four displays with the power efficient, low-profile form factor NVIDIA NVS 510 business graphics solution. You get support for advanced DisplayPort 1.2 features like Multi-Stream Technology and Stream Cloning, plus the capability to natively drive four ultra-high resolution displays at up to 3840 x 2160 in small form-factor systems. The NVS 510 for Quad DVI also includes four locking mini-DisplayPort to DVID SL adapters for installations requiring DVI displays or a mix of DVI and DisplayPort monitors. The NVS 510 takes advantage of the latest NVIDIA Kepler architecture with 2 GB of dedicated graphics memory to deliver more than 3x the performance of the previous-generation solution-without increasing power. And it's backed by a super-reliable hardware and software platform and robust IT management tools to enable fast, cost-effective integration, deployment, and support across large enterprises. This makes it the ideal solution for today's most demanding business user.
Chipset : NVIDIA NVS
Memory : 2048 MB DDR3
Video Card Bus Type : PCI Express
DisplayPort : 4 x Mini DisplayPort
Form Factor : Graphics Card
In The Box : PNY VCNVS510DVI-PB Graphics Card, Attached full height (ATX) bracket, Included low-profile (SFF) bracket, Four locking mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptors, Four locking mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adaptors, Driver DVD for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP3 (32- and 64-bit), Printed QuickStart Guide
Model Name : VCNVS510DVI-PB
Product Type : Graphics Card
Supported Resolutions : Maximum DP 1.2 Resolution: 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution: 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
Video Card Bus Version : 3.0 x16
Warranty : 3 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.