Point of View HDMI 200BT Dongle with Wireless Keyboard
• Media stick that plugs directly into your TV’s HDMI port
• Full-size keyboard and trackpad combo
• Wirelessly stream content over Wi-Fi like YouTube, Spotify and Netflix
• Browse websites and watch films
• View your content from a micro SD card or USB
• Dual core processor for smooth performance
• Quad core graphics to render 1080p HD
• Download programs from the Android app store
• Connect with social media to keep up with friends
• Use email and organisational office
• Display and share your photographs
• HDMI mini extender included to help get around bends and at odd angles.
• Connects to peripherals via Bluetooth
• Please note that for initial setup, a USB mouse is required to pair the keyboard trackpad
• Manufacturer part number: TV-HDMI-200BTWhat is the smart TV 200BT dongle?
This Point of View smart TV dongle and keyboard trackpad are all you need to turn your TV into an interactive media centre equipped with the latest apps. The dongle is a small stick which plugs the HDMI port of a TV. The keyboard trackpad connects to the dongle wirelessly over Bluetooth so that you can conveniently sit and control your media around the room.
The microSD card provides extra storage space in addition to the 4GB of space already built into the smart TV dongle. This has been designed to handle multiple tasks for fast connectivity with its 1.6GHz processor and 1024 MB of RAM.
What features does it offer me?
The smart TV dongle runs on a shell software, which in turn runs on the Android Jelly Bean platform. This means you have access to the vast collection of free and paid-for apps on the Google Play store.
The dual core processor ensures you get a great performance when browsing the web, playing videos and using other apps. The included keyboard trackpad combo makes for easy typing and navigation around your system. The keyboard features dedicated mouse-click buttons for quick selection and a trackpad space which lets you control the pointer like you would on a mouse.
What can it connect to?
A full-size USB port and micro USB port are located on the smart TV dongle for you to display videos, pictures and other files on your TV screen. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect additional peripherals such as a gaming controller. You may also connect wirelessly to the dongle using a home Wi-Fi connection.
The micro USBs are used for powering the smart TV dongle and for connecting to the PC or other USB devices. It does not require an HDMI cable because the unit has an HDMI connection on it - so it plugs directly into the television.
||Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
||480p 720p 1080p
||16:9, 4:3 TV dependent
||Wireless keyboard + trackpad
|Number of channels
||Smart tv center not channel restricted.
|Video output types
||Depends on codex being used (Ex. VLC player)
|USB Input for media playing
||Wireless keyboard + trackpad
||Micro usb B(M) to USB A (M)/Mini USB to USB/HDMI (F) TO HDMI(M) Extention cable
||DC Adapter 5 V 1.0A
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.