Polycom Cx3000 IP Conference Phone
Unparalleled clarity - Polycom HD Voice technology makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like.
• More productive conference calls - Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises. microphones also available.
• Ensure everyone is heard loud and clear - Enjoy a 12-foot microphone pick up range, with optional expansion
• Seamless user experience - Benefit from the same familiar Communications Server
•14 experience as Polycom CX desk phones.
• Easy access to calendar and contact directory - Designed for robust Communications Server
•14 feature support
• Quick and easy to get up and running - Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also availableThe Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone delivers exceptional conference call performance in Microsoft Communications Server 14 environments. It features Polycom HD Voice technology for crystal-clear calls and robust interoperability with Communications Server 14 for an enhanced user experience and easy setup and configurationUtilizing Polycom HD Voice technology, the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into clear interactive conversations. The combination of Microsoft RTAudio technology with Polycom acoustic technology captures both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.The acoustics and audio performance in the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone demonstrate why Polycom has been the global market leader in conference phones for nearly 20 years. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360 coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 12 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.