Polycom Cx500 IP Phone (No Psu)
Standalone IP phone for use with Communications Server
•14 - Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls or gain access to general contact information.
• Easy Deployment - Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also available
• Revolutionary Voice Quality - Polycom HD Voice technology for stunning voice quality and clarity
• Unique Collaboration - Polycom offers the only complete line of integrated voice and visual communications solutions for Microsoft collaboration toolsThe Polycom CX500 IP phone features embedded Microsoft Communicator 14 software, allowing it to be seamlessly deployed within Microsoft Communications Server 14 environments. Its clutter free design and large color display for viewing call and directory information provide the ultimate in calling convenience for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms. The CX500 features standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity and an optional tamper-resistant wall mount providing flexibility and freedom. It also takes full advantage of the new device-only user mode in Communications Server 14 and doesn't require a connection to a PC making it ideal for deployment in public areas. Featuring Polycom HD Voice technology, the CX500 phone brings life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice technology incorporates Microsoft RTAudio wideband audio with Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for crystal-clear, noise, and echo-free sound; as well as best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.