Polycom Cx600 IP Phone (No Psu)
Revolutionary voice quality - Polycom HD Voice
• technology in the handset, headset, and speakerphone for stunning voice quality and clarity
• Standalone IP phone for use with Communications Server
•14 software - Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls, gain access to personal contact information, click-to-call, call logs or other advanced features
• Enhanced presence indicator - On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts and a large, bright LED shows your current presence state
• Gigabit Ethernet support - Future proofs network infrastructure investment
• Unique collaboration - Polycom offers the only complete line of integrated voice and visual communications solutions for Microsoft collaboration toolsThe Polycom CX600 IP phone delivers all the features included in Microsoft Communications Server 14 environments to provide a cost effective, mainstream. It features Polycom HD Voice technology for crystal-clear calls and robust interoperability with the Communications Server 14 platform maximizing productivity for office and cubicle workers.Featuring embedded Microsoft Communicator 14 software, the CX600 delivers a rich user interface for placing, receiving, and managing calls. The large 3.5-inch high resolution color display and easy navigation buttons enable familiar dialing controls, calendar and contact directory access, and presence indication. The CX600 also features a USB port to enable optional, Better Together capabilities when used in conjunction with a PC.Seamless integration with Communications Server 14 enhances user experience and provides easy setup and configuration. Built-in dual Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports provides full high speed data connectivity between the network and a user's computer, to enable bandwidth-intensive applications on the user's desktop.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.