Polycom ip550 sip handset Inc. Psu
• Four-line manager
• Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
• Cutting-edge SIP features
• Backlit, easy-to-read LCD with support of Asian characters
• Interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
• Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for HD Voice
• Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML application
• Backlit 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
• Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• SIPThe four-line SoundPoint IP 550 desktop phone delivers calls of unprecedented richness and clarity and supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features.The SoundPoint IP 550 desktop phone features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology that incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity; Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise- and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction.The SoundPoint IP 550 desktop phone delivers advanced features and capabilities, such as shared lines, BLF, presence, and buddy lists. The SoundPoint IP 550 phone also boasts an integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity-enhancing Web-based applications. Add the support of four lines, a backlit, high-resolution, easy-to-read graphical display and flexible customizations options, and it becomes clear why the SoundPoint IP 550 is certain to meet the needs of the most demanding managers and professionals.The SoundPoint IP 550 desktop phone is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phone's built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.